The Chartered Physiotherapists at our Didsbury clinic diagnose, manage and treat disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. They are experienced in the treatment of post-operative orthopaedic conditions, fractures, acute and chronic sports injuries, athritis, sprains, strains, back and neck pain and other spinal conditions.
Services offered at our Didsbury clinic;
- Joint and spinal mobilisation/manipulation
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Biomechanical Assessment
- Injury Prevention and Functional Movement Screening
- Sports Massage
- Myofascial release and soft tissue mobilisation
- Low Back Care advice
- Chronic Pain Management
- Sports/Work specific rehabilitation
- Occupational Health support
To book an appointment or consultation please call our national booking line:
Tel: 0113 2246640
or contact us using our contact form
Didsbury Physio - Nicky Argles
- Graduating with a BSC (hons) in Physiotherapy Nicky worked for the NHS for 2 years before relocating to the USA. In 2003 she started work at a trauma hospital in New York before moving to a clinic setting in 2004. Her area of special expertise is the spine and she has completed a post graduate course in the McKenzie technique, of which she is fully certified, resulting in vast experience treating those suffering from back / neck pain and whiplash - whether new or chronic.
Preston Physio - Philip Isherwood
- An 'Old Huttonian', Phil graduated in 2009 with a first class BSc (Hons) degree in Physiotherapy from Queen Margarets University, Edinburgh. He spent a year learning more about exercise therapy & rehabilitation working as a personal trainer at Virgin Active Preston before joining Atherapy full time. An elite swimmer in the past he can empathise with athletes on their road to recovery using a combination of manual therapy, exercise therapy & electrotherapy where indicated. He's also happy to perform treadmill assessments and functional movement screening for those wanting to fulfil their potential.
Preston Physio - Rob Walker
- Rob graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University in 2010 with a BSc Honours degree in Physiotherapy. Since graduating he has worked with the physiotherapy team at Broughton Park Rugby Club. Before joining Atherapy in 2012, Rob spent two years working in a variety of private musculoskeletal clinics in Warrington, Deansgate and Cheadle where he developed a strong hands-on approach for the treatment of neck, back and peripheral sports injuries. Being himself highly committed to health and fitness, having played rugby, hockey and badminton to a county standard, he knows how frustrating an injury can be. He is happy to prescribe exercise therapy, treat with hands-on techniques or use electrotherapy where necessary to help you reach your goals.