The Chartered Physiotherapists at our Deansgate clinic diagnose, manage and treat disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. They are experienced in the treatment of post-operative orthopaedic conditions, fractures, acute and chronic sports injuries, athritis, sprains, strains, back and neck pain and other spinal conditions.
Services offered at our Manchester Deansgate clinic;
- Joint and spinal mobilisation/manipulation
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Biomechanical Assessment
- Injury Prevention and Functional Movement Screening
- Sports Massage
- Myofascial release and soft tissue mobilisation
- Low Back Care advice
- Chronic Pain Management
- Sports/Work specific rehabilitation
- Occupational Health support
To book an appointment or consultation please call our national booking line:
Tel: 0113 2246640
or contact us using our contact form
Manchester Physio - Philip Isherwood
- An 'Old Huttonian', Phil graduated in 2009 with a first class BSc (Hons) degree in Physiotherapy from Queen Margarets University, Edinburgh. He spent a year learning more about exercise therapy & rehabilitation working as a personal trainer at Virgin Active Preston before joining Atherapy full time. An elite swimmer in the past he can empathise with athletes on their road to recovery using a combination of manual therapy, exercise therapy & electrotherapy where indicated. He's also happy to perform treadmill assessments and functional movement screening for those wanting to fulfil their potential.
Manchester Physio - Chris Duffy
- Chris graduated from Sheffield Hallam University in 2007. He spent the 2007/2008 season as Lead Physiotherapist for St Mirren Football Club Youth Academy and working in the occupational physiotherapy industry. Chris joined us in 2008 with specialist interest sports injury rehabilitation. He has provided physiotherapy services to local and national sports and entertainment groups ranging from amateur rugby to professional dance athletes.