The Chartered Physiotherapists at our Sheffield clinic diagnose, manage and treat disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. They are experienced in the treatment of post-operative orthopaedic conditions, fractures, acute and chronic sports injuries, athritis, sprains, strains, back and neck pain and other spinal conditions.
Services offered at our Sheffield clinic;
- Joint and spinal mobilisation/manipulation
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Biomechanical Assessment
- Injury Prevention and Functional Movement Screening
- Sports Massage
- Myofascial release and soft tissue mobilisation
- Low Back Care advice
- Chronic Pain Management
- Sports/Work specific rehabilitation
- Occupational Health support
To book an appointment or consultation please call our national booking line:
Tel: 0113 2246640
or contact us using our contact form
Sheffield Physio - Dan Sturt
- BSc (Hons) MCSP, SRP, MAACP.
Dan graduated from Coventry University with a first class honours degree in Physiotherapy
in 2005. He has worked privately with several sporting disciplines including Rugby, Volleyball,
Football, Athletics and especially Tennis, where he regularly manages the physiotherapy provision
and screening for elite junior players. In addition to this Dan worked at a senior level in the NHS
for a number of years working across several areas of physiotherapy specialities such as spinal,
orthopaedic, sports medicine and soft tissue injuries as well as the management of rheumatology
and chronic pain conditions. Dan is also a member of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered
Physiotherapists and has completed numerous post graduate courses including Upper and Lower
limb Tendinopathy courses and knee and shoulder expert led seminars.
Sheffield Physio - Chris Duffy
- Chris graduated from Sheffield Hallam University in 2007. He spent the 2007/2008 season as Lead Physiotherapist for St Mirren Football Club Youth Academy and working in the occupational physiotherapy industry. Chris joined us in 2008 with specialist interest sports injury rehabilitation. He has provided physiotherapy services to local and national sports and entertainment groups ranging from amateur rugby to professional dance athletes.